|Minute Taking Training|
Duration: 1 day
Objectives of the course:
By the end of this training course you will be able to:1. Write and distribute your minutes with confidence.
2. Understand best practice theories to prepare for meetings and write effective minutes.
3. Clearly identify your role before, during and after the meeting.
4. Identify positive strategies to listening & summarising.
5. Deal with jargon and technical language & grammar professionally.
6. Identify different methods of Minute Taking and organising your material.
7. Learn techniques to identify and highlight important points in a clear concise language.
8. To give delegates the confidence and skills to take accurate and concise Minutes
Attending the Meeting
Language & Grammar
Agreeing actions to take forward
Evaluation & close
There are plenty of practical exercises during this course.
|[Back to list]|